Community Day Sponsorship
Sponsorship of a Community Day provides a meaningful opportunity for businesses to support the zoo and its programs, create a positive business image, market your business, and give back to the community.
- Tax write-off
- 2 posts on each platform (Instagram & Facebook) – sponsoring business will be tagged – valued at $75/post
- 5 stories on each platform (Instagram & Facebook) – sponsoring business will be tagged – valued at $50/post
- Space to hang your business banners
- Invite all your business clients and employees to come to the zoo for free (animal feedings and gift shop items are available at an additional costs)
- Free admission to all the public who visit the zoo that day
- Zootah provides up to 10 tables and chairs for your business use
- Your business is provided a venue space to highlight and promote your business to event attendees as approved (for example: food trucks, games, bounce houses, face painting etc.)
Availability Dates and Times:
- March through the 3rd weekend in May – Friday or Saturday only during normal operating hours
- Memorial Day weekend (4th weekend in May) through Labor Day weekend (1st Saturday in September) – Monday through Thursday only during normal operating hours. Holidays are excluded.
- No pets or animals allowed inside the zoo